Become a REALTOR® or Affiliate Member
Steps to Become a REALTOR® Member:
Submit to the REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties the following:
Membership Application with your broker's signature and PA Real Estate License Number
Membership dues (these are pro-rated monthly)
Fee for lockbox access, if desired
Please Call RAYAC, (717) 843-7891, for fees.
Attend three modules of New Member Orientation at the RAYAC office.
Steps to Become an Affiliate Member:
Please call Shanna Terroso at RAYAC (717) 843-7891 or email Shanna for further information.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership Include:
Affiliate membership is designed for real estate related businesses. Current affiliate members range from lenders and abstracting companies to home inspectors and engineers. Our by-laws define Affiliate Members as individuals or firms which, while not engaged in the real estate profession have interest requiring information concerning real estate and are in sympathy with the objectives of the Association.
· Your contact information is included on our website - www.rayac.com - with a link to your website.
· Access to the member side of our website to our monthly online newsletter, RAYAC Connection , to keep you informed of industry and association news and events.
· Subscription to our bi-montly email newsletter, RAYAC Connection Plus
· Two Affiliate Networking and Educational events- One in spring and one in fall. This is the premier opportunity to market your products and services to the greatest number of REALTOR® members.
· Thirsty Thursday - a social event held at a variety of restaurants on the third Thursday of every other month from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
· Ability to join some of RAYAC's committees and task forces to work closely with REALTOR® members on a wide variety of projects.
· Attend other RAYAC events.
· Exclusive advertising opportunities in the monthly online newsletter, RAYAC Connection.
· Ability to sponsor and participate in charitable events throughout the year, ie: bowlathon, golf outing, spring fling and other miscellaneous events. Contributions are payable to the RAYAC Foundation and are tax deductible.
· Ability to sponsor a Thirsty Thursday (upon availability) event to promote your business.
· Option to purchase membership mailing list.
· Free RAYAC classroom rental.
· Get involved in the community through RAYAC sponsored events such as volunteer opportunities with Habitat for Humanity, candidate debates, and others.
· There is an application fee.· Annual dues are pro-rated. Call the association office for exact fees.